• Live and work on a stunning South Pacific Island
• Become an experienced PADI qualified diver
• Help protect the coral reefs, swim with sharks, rays and turtles.
• Work with our Marine Scientists on this vital long term marien conservation project
• Dive Namena Marine Reserve, one of the world's top 3 dive sites!
Join our volunteer marine survey team in Fiji and you'll soon find yourself living on a stunning South Pacific island being taugh how to dive in the crystal blue Pacific Ocean.
Spend your days diving on exquisite coral reefs collecting vital survey data with our Marine Biologists and help create a Seascape multi-use reserve in partnership with the Wildlide Conservation Society and the Coral Reef Alliance.
Greenforce allows you to engage in activities such as playing with the energetic children, spending time with your adopted families, eating lots of food, drinking kava, going to church and finally relaxing. Many volunteers find the time spent in the village to be the most rewarding of all.
An amazing opportunity to live on the other side of the world. A perfect balance between conservation and adventure makes this one of our most popular programs.