• Shadow professional lawyers to sharpen your skills and boost your CV
• Mix and match with other meaningful project work
• Attend Court sessions and manage clients
• Rope bridge canopy walk in Kakum National Park.
• Friday night at Big Milly’s beach bar!
Gain a valuable insight into Ghana’s law system which is broken into three main elements of governance, just as in most democratic countries, consisting of the Judiciary, Legislature and the Executive.
With our extensive contacts, you will be placed in a reputable Law firm in Accra, the capital city, with various specialties available.
You will be shadowing professional and experienced lawyers to sharpen your skills and boost your CV
You will be attending court sessions and writing reports on proceeding, managing clients or be in a position to do research on a case
No matter what job you are assigned to in the firm, you can be guaranteed of fun, enlightenment, exposure and a rewarding experience.