• Chance to work at one of Ghana's biggest hospitals
• Mix and match with other meaningful project work
• Relax on beautiful beaches
• Rope bridge canopy walk in Kakum National Park
• Friday night at Big Milly's!
This is an exciting and varied medical elective based in the friendliest country in Africa.Work inhospitals and outreach clinics in Accra, Ghana and help local medical staff deliver essential treatment to patients.
Support under funded clinics and overworked staff to gain an unforgettable insight into medical care in this beautiful country.
Choose from the following specialist areas:
Accident & Emergency, Orthopaedics, Child Health, E&T, Ophthalmic, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Theatres, OPD, Medical & Surgical Emergency, Fevers Unit (AIDS patients ward), Diabetic Unit, Hypertension Unit, Reproductive & Child Health (RCH), Plastic and reconstructive unit, Cardio Thoracic Unit (CTU), Haemodialysis, CHPS - Community Based Health Planning and services, and Mental Health.