• Rehabilitate and care for the domesticated elephants
• Ride, swim with and clean the elephants on a daily basis
• Work alongside mahouts, who dedicate their lives to understanding elephants
• Experience a trek around the mountains and watch the sun set over the hills
• Go to idyllic beaches and coves
This elephant sanctuary allows you to experience a genuine hill-tribe, whilst simultaneously living and interact with traditional Asian elephants, ranging from babies to fully grown adults.
This unforgettable experience of being able to spend time and bond with the elephants, whilst they're in their natural habitat is something truly unique.
You will ride, swim with and clean the elephants on a daily basis.
On the project site is a beautiful lake, where you will ride the elephants whilst they are cleaned by mahouts. Additionally, you will help with the preparation of food for the elephants.